View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #48
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Yep. Scare-ware, ransomware--call it what you will. They're banking on the idea that users who were comfortable (or dependent upon) previous friendly versions of the software will be more willing to spend a few bucks to set "things right again" rather than defect to other products.
I think Solid Exporer for $1.99 will do everything needed and it's seems trustworthy. If you buy an app I'd go with that one. I tried them all in the past couple days.

Best free ones are Amaze and Asus File Manager.

Amaze does not have a copy/move only just copy/ paste but I'm keeping an eye on it.

Asus File Manager has everything but an app back up feature.

Best paid is Solid Exporer it has everything.

Sent from my XT1528

Last edited by Blossom; 05-11-2017 at 02:34 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote