View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 06:23 AM   #42
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post

The problem is that the search results page changed recently. The plugin needs to be changed to match. It's probably the same change that I made recently for the Goodreads metadata source plugin.

You are right. Goodreads is very much based on the goodreads plugin from Kiwidude/Davidfor. The previous version was based on goodreads 1.1.8.
I adjust the goodreadsX to the latest version 1.1.11.
You can find it (goodreadsX 0.2.1) at the start of this thread or right under this text.

GoodreadX is not a plugin that is presented within Calibre.
You have to do a manual install through load by file in the preference section.
As far as I can see, you can just use load by file, the previous version will be overwritten. But if you are not sure,you can first delete the older version and then install the new one.

It is ment for use in combination with frating ;-)
Attached Files
File Type: zip goodreadsX-2.1.zip (21.3 KB, 317 views)

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 02-12-2016 at 12:01 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote