View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #3
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/11/47...windows-tablet

The Verge has a high quality slide show thag reveals a 5MP rear camera. They say at least one model has 1080p display.
Wow, that article is even talking a $199 price point. If they can put a nice screen in it I'd be tempted even at $299. I have an Iconia W3 (8" full Win 8.1 tablet) and I love it, but the screen sucks (especially compared to my Playbook which it replaced). 8" is the sweet spot for me size wise. Surface tabs look nice, but just a wee bit to big for me.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote