View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 10:21 AM   #15
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
... Avira seems to think a tmp file in the MSI setup is a trojan. ...
My Norton 2011 didn't flag anything though it warned, after checking their site, that I was "one of the first" to install/run this program and suggested caution.

Its running fine, so far, on my XPsp3 system. I did note that the Thumbnails folder view is rather slow when there are hundreds of books, perhaps a bit than a folder full of the same number of JPGs. That's somewhat expected given the amount of data processed.

In general, though, its a great little add-in.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote