View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 06:43 AM   #12
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Oh joy! Australian support for *me*!
- Now what? - I'm at work and haven't installed it yet - will it make me breakfast?
Will I be able to buy books or use the Sony Store?
Will my PRS-600 have the correct time after I use it with the software?
Will it use that sweet sweet Australian English strine I so crave?
Answering yourself can be a sign of madness...
Just installed the update:
- I'll let you know tomorrow whether it makes me breakfast.. not getting my hopes up.
- The Sony Store leads to a 'LANDING PAGE' on sony.com.au - no purchasing books from Sony, I'm afraid - not yet, anyway.
- It is 8:41 PM right now and my Reader believes it is 9:41 PM (after communing with the Reader software) Come on Sony, this is a stupid bug that needs fixing for everyone!
- Where's my strine? I don't see any!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote