View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 07:17 AM   #57
Stampercam
Connoisseur
Stampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to behold

Device: ipad, MiGear
Before the recent updates I had a heap of books in my sync list, but now my shortcuts don't seem to be responding (I've even tried changing the shortcuts and still nothing). I can't view my list and don't know if titles are currently adding or even if there are still any titles in the sync list. Is there something else I need to be doing?

ETA: Never mind, I just followed the instructions for the first time since updating and now it's fine.

I love the update because my husband and I can have separate sync lists now. Thanks.

Last edited by Stampercam; 05-16-2011 at 07:26 AM. Reason: stupid user... should have read before posting lol