View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 09:00 AM   #4
kristynah
kristynah began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 624 basic touch
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristynah View Post
Hi, I am unsure which firmware update I need, as this is an older model of a Pocketbook and I am not sure which one is the latest one. My model is Pocketbook 624. I am also a little bit confused, as I am using a card reader and trying to format the SD card(?) so that I can upload any update on it, but it said that I am unable to format it. Do I need to format the whole card reader or just the micro SD with the pocketbook software on it?
Actually, I just found the version I needed after you have provided the above link, Michal, thank you for that. It is 4.4_1739 judging by the website. However, I tried to format both the SD card reader and the SD by itself (the card that the book is on) -- and an error popped that I am unable to format them. I tried deleting the files separately and it still did not work - as soon as I deleted everything from the card reader and I tried to format it - it said unable to format and then somehow the old files before the formatting -- after I had already deleted them - popped up again, in the same place. I tried that with the pocketbook files too, with no success. Any ideas why this may be occurring?
kristynah is offline   Reply With Quote