View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 07:14 PM   #26
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
A quest for justice - such an excellent interpretation of the theme! And it fits it literally as well. I heard stories about this growing up, because a friend of our family was a POW in that camp. He had tuberculosis and was in an isolation unit, so didn’t participate at all. However apparently a Acadian man from the village next to ours was there as well, and was involved in helping to plan. He was later invited to see the premiere of the movie, when it came out.
Correction: I mentioned a family friend who was a prisoner in the POW camp had TB. However, this recent article only refers to an injury, so I was mistaken. I realize the chances of anyone seeing my earlier post and recognizing T. Hatfield are slim to none. However, I felt I should correct the record.

https://www.thevanguard.ca/community...w-camp-257317/
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote