View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Talking Old quote, but still relevant

While out doing some research on some of my books I wandered past GoodReads and happened to stumble onto this old quote of mine posted on their site. It honestly made me laugh as I was both surprised to see it still out there in the wild, and also at how shockingly true it is even all these years later. Here's the quote in case anyone is interested.

“Writers are in many ways like demi-gods. With one stroke of a pen they can give life to a character, or strike them from existence, with nary a twinge of grief at their passing.”
― Steven Lake
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote