View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #25
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
For excrement and merriment, I tried making the switch from preferences and I was able to get into the second library. And the Tag Browser had the wrong numbers. When I tried (three times) to switch back, calibre just laughed at me and stayed in the second library. I was able to use the Welcome Wizard to get back. Weird.
It sounds possessed.

I opened a ticket on the switching libraries from preferences, until then just stick with the wizard it seems to be working fine.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote