View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:07 AM   #109
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
pepak
Nice.

I don't remember, whether .so file needs x flag, if it does, updating it a single file (option 5) with igorsk's universal flasher won't work. (it works only with non executable files, since x flag is never set).

I don't get how epub works in ebook, could you elaborate? I'm confused with:
1) can epub file explicitly reference certain font by name (e.g. "Impact")? As far as I see from reading the code, ANY font file located in fonts is loaded.
2) What will happen if there is no userStyle.css file in epub, will it still work as before?
3) Could you change the path to /Data/database/system/epub?

Last edited by kartu; 12-19-2009 at 05:09 AM.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote