View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 11:40 AM   #42
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Right. I'm laughing because the herbal tea I'm drinking this moment contains: hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, orange peel, west indian lemongrass, lemon peel and whole dried lemons, natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors and citric acid. But what are you going to call it if not herbal tea? Perhaps "a hot drink made by steeping assorted plant matter in boiling water".
A tisane I do often call them that because I like the sound of the word!

(The thing that irrationally annoys me about the article I've linked to is that wikipedia refers to "an herbal tea" - which sounds wrong to me as I pronounce the h in herbal)

All of which reminds me, I must get a camellia sinensis (aka the plant that tea comes from) for the back garden.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote