View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:35 AM   #19
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
Having just purchased mine this month, I don't really want to see it on the way out QUITE yet. I want to feel like my purchase is still "supported" and want to still be able to buy the accessories - as hard as they are to find anyway! ... Unless of course I can get some good clearance deals...

Oh, I understand. I shouldn't have put it so bluntly, which is not the best way to say something when someone has just bought a new unit. (I remember now this happened to me with my PB360; shortly after buying it, the newer model came out and I wasn't too happy...)

Anyway, I too will be in line waiting to buy a new mini when that front-lit one ever comes out. Even now, it's hard to resist, but every time I turn off the light on my Glo, I find that I simply enjoy it too much when it's always on.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote