View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #120
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
I got mine today! I went to a store but was not planning on getting anything but then I saw that for just this week the Pyrus Mini is on sale for just 37 Euros. So I happily grabbed one of the last blue ones and am now so glad I did. The size is so cute but the screen is not too small to comfortably read on as I had feared. The contrast really is excellent and it is so lightweight and fits nicely into my palm. It will be perfectly to read on while waiting at the bus stop. Usually I don't bother to unpack my Kindle for those 5 minutes.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote