View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:54 AM   #1
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
Odyssey bricked & how to fill in ticket with Bookeen??

Totally out of the blue, my Odyssey freezes after startup. A hard reboot opens the updating screen, followed by an error. sometimes after startup it goes into sleep mode and I have to push the power button for 15 seconds and then is starts up to a frozen screen again. I didnt connect it to a pc for over a week or did anything wrong.

Bookeen needs a serial number but I can't access my device and the message on their website wont send without the serial number added to the ticket. Any suggestions?
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote