View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #22
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
The ones posted by the OP would turn me off almost instantly. Those posted by Alucarda would not.

On the whole, though, my attitude towards anime or manga style covers is slightly but not entirely negative. I don't follow either myself, but there are people in the household who follow both. In my own experience, most of the tropes I've seen do not appeal to me, and since I would expect those covers to appeal to a crossover market, I would not have high expectations.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote