View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 05:58 AM   #20
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Do you suppose that the RIAA pick names out of the phonebook at random? Presumably they have some prima facie evidence that these people are downloading illegally. You're not going to suggest that everyone they go after is innocent, are you? Ms. Thomas, for example, was flagrantly guilty of her crimes. She is, I believe, a "mom", although the relevence of that eludes me, I'm afraid.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote