View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 10:23 AM   #1224
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Well, it crashed 7 days after purchase (got in a loop in the fix menu and wouldn't go back to the reader no matter what menu item I chose - even chose reformat drive and it wouldn't restart). It was the best size I've ever had, but I'm afraid to try another Archos.

So, I'm looking at other 8" ones - right now the Galaxy Tab 7.7, but it is really pricey - why is it so much more expensive than even the 8.9 I don't know!
Samsung is prohibited to sell the Tab 7.7 in Germany, so I can't tell from own experience.
But from what I remember, the Tab 7.7 was the first (only?) Samsung tablet with Super AMOLED or something like that, whereas the others (I think) have the "standard" IPS displays...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote