View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #13
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
I don't understand the appeal of the weather widget. All I have to do is swipe down to get the temperature. I also have an app right on the home screen to click once & get to the weather. Widgets I don't really care too much about. That stuff just sucks up battery power. What I would like is a quick way to turn on/off Bluetooth & wifi. Though honestly. It's not a deal killer because I need to do that very rarely. I think why certain phone users want it so bad is because of battery issues. Again, they have all of that crap running, that doesn't need to be, & it just sucks up the power.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote