View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
No, you're not the only one. I have the same problem.

It worked fine on the Basic with firmware 1.13, however the German Wifi (1.24) has it and the US Wifi (1.29) as well. Not sure about "twice as big" though, what margins are you using? I've set Calibre to 10pt margins left+right and 5pt top+bottom. But in the affected firmwares it's like the margin on the sides is fixed, the right margin does not get any bigger even if I set it to 20-30pt, it's simply ignored.

However the main reason to set margins for me were the little page numbers on the right that kept obstructing the text. With the numbers gone (either by my HideNumbers mod or by default in US Wifi 1.29 firmware) it's not a big issue for me.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote