View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #26
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
I'm not CSS master either but please check first message by Antuan on the Russian forum maybe his suggestion may improve code snippets look
Thanks for the useful link! I replaced: "Courier New", "Courier", monospace with: "Liberation Mono" in epub.css, and then turned off "Document embedded styles" in the settings, and the code snippets are aligned nicely now. In retrospect, it should have been obvious that this was a font problem when the code snippets were in the same font as the surrounding text, but I let my CSS ignorance cloud my thoughts .

And it is _so_ nice not getting those long delays between sections as with AdobeViewer. I'm going to make this my default epub reader from now on.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote