View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 12:48 PM   #15
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Quote:
Originally posted by radleyp
I just reconfigured BBC Russian to exclude links to BBC high-resolution and it does indeed work. So I stand corrected.

I don't want to use Plucker, however, because it cannot read from a memory card.

PDR
Since when? Plucker has been reading from VFS for well over a year now. What version are you running?

We're going to be releasing a 1.4 beta shortly, which brings with it a ton of new features, including some things not seen in any other viewer yet.

Feel free to compile it from cvs if you wish to get it now, or wait until we release it, or use one of the snapshot nightlies, or grab one of Adam's Hires Plucker builds.

I've been using Plucker since mid-1998, when there were only 3 or 4 of us, and the version I'm using right now as I type this, reads and writes without any problems to my SD card in my m505. I can also manipulate all kinds of settings related to external storage, such as "Do not scan on startup", etc. The icons for documents listed in RAM look different from those listed on external storage. Even the screenshots in the Plucker gallery page shows the different icons.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote