View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #266
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Open with plugin v1.2 released

Download, screenshots and features available listed on the original forum post. You will need Calibre 0.7.42 or later to use this plugin fully.

Note to users upgrading from earlier versions:
As I have mentioned elsewhere on this thread this version of the plugin no longer uses "tweaks". So any customised menus you had created there will be ignored. So to be a tidy kiwi you should in fact go ahead and delete your ofep_open_with_menus or owp_open_with_menus tweaks value (depending on version you had installed) if you had created it.

Instead all of the configuration for this plugin is now done via it's own configuration dialog. I've preconfigured a number of common applications in the list with default application paths for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Hopefully this may be useful to some or require minor tweaking for others with different versions or install locations. You can of course add your own applications to the list.

Besides the configuration dialog, menus are now more dynamic, disabled as required based on the selected row.

Note to everyone who PM'd me recently for pre-release versions:
Please go ahead and grab the final zip version above. There were some last minute changes. You should not lose any menu settings you had already made by upgrading again.