View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 06:36 PM   #19
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inukami View Post
That is strange. I actually do get prices from amazon.au. Or least when I did a test, I did. I wonder why I do but you don't...
Probably because you were logged into Amazon and I wasn't.

Quote:
[. . .]Regarding insuring the ebooks, I don't see why you couldn't include it in your home contents insurance.
If your home was rented you wouldn't/couldn't insure it. As a general rule one can only insure items in which one has equity.

If one purchases a printed book at Dymocks one has equity in that copy of that book, hence one can lawfully sell it to Goulds, or put it into a streetside library for others to read. But putting an ebook on eBay or giving it to a passer-by is most likely unlawful because the right to read is non-transferable.

Quote:
[. . .] But then if they can be found on the cloud (Amazon/iBooks) then you probably wouldn't need insurance would you as can always get them back...
Precisely

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote