View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:14 AM   #1
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
How long for first charge?

Hi, just received my PRS505 from SonyStyle UK this morning. I have installed all the software and plugged it in to USB. The Ebook Library is recognising the Reader as it is seeing all the preinstalled excerpts.

The screen of the reader is currently saying 'Do not Disconnect' at the bottom and there is a picture of a USB connector at the top right and in the middle. There is also a 'no entry' circle in the middle, with the 'Starting Up', showing behind.

How long will it be before the screen changes as I have had it plugged in for about 2 hours now. Do I need to leave it for the 4 hours before it will allow me to disconnect? I don't want to mess with it when I have literally got it this morning.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote