View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 02:00 PM   #20
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Thanks HarryT and mobama. I just ordered a Boox and those two things don't sound so bad since it will be for home reading and I have a Kindle for on the go. My google 9" tablet is still chugging along but I rarely ever use it and I'm curious to see how the Boox does with android, but I'm not expecting it to be as good as a tablet for android apps.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote