View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 04:11 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by apoiata View Post
Hi,

It's not easy to find open and close tags in big html-files.
1. Is it possible to use any plugin to color code as in popular Notepad++?
2. Can I use any snippets as in Dreamweaver to copy code templates?

May be there is a tool where all features are already implemented.

P.S. I am not sure where I can post a question about the process of publishing eBook such as a list of recommended software (paid and free), how to upload and sell the book, how to advertise. I would like to see step by step description.
You can set colours in Edit->Preferences->Appearance->CSS / Code View:->Item colours. Given Sigil targets a single very specific file type, IMO there's no justification for something as extensive as NP++'s style configuration tool.

Tools->Clip Editor probably does something similar to Dreamweaver's snippets.

Spend a few minutes stepping though the menu's, and acquaint yourself with various context menu's, they have a lot of useful functionality.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote