View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 12:04 PM   #3
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakiyabhai View Post
Hello,

Whenever I use the GUI program,at the end when the scanning book content start , I get an error saying

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
I'll have to add some better error reporting to it to make it a bit easier to solve these. What book was it? If possible, you can send me a copy of the book and I can see if it works on my end. (I delete books people send once I'm done testing them in the program)
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote