View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 08:35 PM   #74
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Thanks BetterRed and theducks. I added Mark Books to my context menu and saw that Clear all marked books has the same icon as the Reset Quick Search button so I guess that's how the marks disappeared before. Learn something new all the time here.

Chaley, now that I understand marked books, it sounds good to me to have it in CC! Just be prepared for a lot of questions about it from a lot of people. Especially how the marks will disappear if you do a quick search and then clear it to get back to all books.
calibre uses the same limited icon set for multiple menus/options/settings.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote