View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 07:45 PM   #71
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
So how do I add something to a context menu? I thought that if it was possible to do something, a right mouse click showed what was available.

Also if you look at my screen print you can see the mark next to the book I did the right mouse click on.
(I am blind)

Same way you add to any toolbar:
Preferences Look and Feel: (Toolbar tab):context menu Library view: Select from the left: arrow to the Right column, move up
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote