View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 04:32 PM   #64
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
No. The assumption behind temp markers is that the user is doing something specific and short term, and that there aren't multiple "markers" involved. The user would clear existing marks before starting on whatever process involving new marks.
If the CC marker is created when connecting wirelessly I'm thinking it could cause confusion for me anyway. I connect wirelessly everyday to get my news feeds on my tablet and it will normally be days in between when I actually use Calibre on my pc. If I had markers already from something else left undone I wouldn't be able to tell where they came from anymore.

I was thinking of using the find duplicates plugin because I have a bunch of freebies from Amazon in another library and my current library and I probably wouldn't be able to finish all at once. These markers could get mixed up with CCs markers without a way to tell them apart. If I plan on finishing the duplicate process after dinner but don't get around to it the markers would still be there the next morning when I connect again.

If I'm the only one with reservations, don't let that stop you from doing what others want. I would like a way to turn it off though.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote