View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:01 AM   #6
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerjw View Post
and I was forced to.... READ A REAL PAPERBACK LAST NIGHT!
Yes, I experienced that recently, as well.

Not because of technical problems, luckily, but because a friend lent me a paperback book. Wow, how I was missing the bright screen of my Kindle Fire, the possibility to increase the font (from the tiny paperback font) to something legible, and also the logistic feat to take exactly the book that I want to read with me ... normally I load a book I'm reading to my Fire, my iPad and my iPod touch - so wherever I go and whatever other device is blocked by my kids, I'm able to read.

I guess we get used to those comforts easily....

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote