View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #17
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwhite View Post
I'm aware such rudimentary enquiries must try your patience, but before I hobble along to the nearest Care home and sign myself in, keep in mind that I grew up in a home with neither electricity or gas and our groceries were delivered by a horse and cart. Kindle is a tad removed from that but I do my best to keep up.
I, for one, don't mind answering even basic questions. Some of us, myself included, have used computers and other electronic gadgets for 30 years or more, and there are also younger folks who have grown up with it. So, learning new technology is almost intuitive for many of us, and we sometimes forget that everyone hasn't had the same exposure to technology.

It sounds like you do have the page bookmarked now. As I mentioned earlier, you may need to "reload" the web page each time you revisit, so it will show the current day's Guardian .mobi link. I hope you enjoy your Kindle, and welcome to MobileRead!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote