View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 02:41 PM   #16
gwhite
Connoisseur
gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwhite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowseTheStacks View Post
Try one more time. Dose the OP know to click the DL link in the center of the page to save the file to the kindle?
I have indeed been clicking the DL link and was able to download the current edition. My only problem I had was in bookmarking this page in order to have a rapid retrieval. I now find that I'm able to activate my bookmark by activating Google and clicking "Bookmarks" as advised above so thanks to all for your suggestions.
I'm aware such rudimentary enquiries must try your patience, but before I hobble along to the nearest Care home and sign myself in, keep in mind that I grew up in a home with neither electricity or gas and our groceries were delivered by a horse and cart. Kindle is a tad removed from that but I do my best to keep up.
gwhite is offline   Reply With Quote