View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #4
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgray View Post
And I assume the autonooter root doesn't overclock-- that's something you have to deliberately, knowingly do? (yes, I'm a android newb).
That's correct, you need to replace the kernel to overclock. I believe the process requires ClockWork recovery as well.

I agree with the previous poster, the only way to brick the device would be if the internal flash memory got damaged, but even then you should be able to boot and use it from a SD card. Other hardware faults would prevent that of course.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote