View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Convert LIT bug & patch

I'm surprised no one else has noticed this, but Convert LIT 1.8 has a bug which causes it to occassionally generate incorrect cross-file links. For example, it may link to footnote14.html instead of footnote1.html or page71.jpg instead of page7.jpg. I've e-mailed the maintainer, but given that the Convert LIT page hasn't been updated for a few years I'm not sure what sort of response to expect. For the time being, the attached patch fixes this issue for me.
Attached Files
File Type: txt clit-href-patch.txt (627 Bytes, 373 views)
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote