View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #7
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Also, as far as I know you can only reference one font family in the CSS for use on a Sony Reader.
For information, you can definitely reference more than one font family in the Extra CSS, as long as you code the HTML/CSS correctly. When I was trying to decide which fonts I liked I created a single test file displaying at least 6 serif families on the same page. Similarly, a test sans-serif file, a test monospace file and a test SmallCaps file.

I finally settled on a single "Extra CSS" file which combined my favourite serif, sans-serif, monospace and SmallCaps fonts. Each of the "favourites" has the full set of regular, italic, bold and bolditalic variations.

Last edited by jackie_w; 05-22-2010 at 02:42 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote