View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I'm not ready to give up on you yet, Jim.

I've attached a zip file containing 3 items:
  • test source in raw HTML
  • Extra CSS I used
  • the converted EPUB

The EPUB definitely displays in Georgia on my PRS505.
Just drag-drop it to your PRS600 and view it. It does not have the fonts embedded in it, just the pointers to the fonts on your reader memory.

If the EPUB doesn't work then either customised fonts doesn't work on the PRS600 or the fonts are not correctly referenced. Check your spellings, don't forget that the file and path names are case-sensitive,
i.e. Data/Fonts/georgia.ttf is not the same as Data/fonts/georgia.ttf.

If the EPUB does work then your reader is obviously capable and your source ebook needs examining. You can look at my raw HTML. I do not have any styling whatsoever in there, i.e. no references to font.

Perhaps you could post your test source.
Attached Files
File Type: zip georgia600.zip (3.1 KB, 245 views)
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote