View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 02:00 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Thanks, Sartori - I'll take a look at that.

I'll be perfectly honest, though. There are two main reasons I'm converting these books:

Firstly, because I want to read them.

Secondly - and this is the main reason - which is simply that I find it a really fun and satisfying thing to do; to start with a text file and finish up with a good-looking book on the Reader.

I'm doing it really solely for my own selfish reasons. If, by uploading them here, other people also find them interesting to read, that's purely a "bonus".

I'm no saint - I wouldn't be spending several hours a day doing this for any reason other than the fact that I just plain enjoy doing it .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote