View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 11:23 AM   #6
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I also use Microsoft's Bing for search because Google doesn't need to know every single thing about me. Bing gives you points for searching and every 5,200 points I can get a $5 Amazon gift card. It takes me about three weeks to accumulate that amount of points.
If you've still got that option, don't change it to anything else. I've earned my share of the $5 gift cards from Bing over time, but when I changed it to something different, the $5 gift card option was removed, and I now work toward the $10 Amazon gift card option as it was the only Amazon one left.

I see that now they have a sweepstakes for a $5,000 Amazon card option. I figure if I pick that that one, for some laughs, the $10 Amazon gift card won't be an option anymore.

I really missed it when they stopped allowing family and friends to 'gift' bing points to each other.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote