View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 10:37 AM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
I found out that if I build up a lot of points and cash them all in, I can use the combined credits on a more pricy book. For example, I used credits to bring down the price of a textbook about Victorian sensation fiction.

But... points do expire one month after they are earned.
I thought it was just points that had been “converted” into a reward that expired in a month. Otherwise, you can let points ride for up to six months before they expire.

OK, I just checked and this is accurate. So you’re much better off not claiming a reward until you’re ready to spend.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote