View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 01:44 PM   #3
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Could you create a short epub with the problem and attach it to a message here. It makes troubleshooting much easier when you can look at the book code.
Thanks.

I'll try chopping a short text from gutenberg that's been converted from mobi and a page of LibreOffice ODT converted to ePub.
Also same text with the Calibre working 1.5em option (which isn't always what you'd want, so not a workaround, my workaround is to double the point size on indents in LibreOffice for a copy saved specifically for Kobo. I use paragraph and page styles, so easy to make a custom version of a 125K book.
I should have looked at the css in Calibre, I suppose.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote