View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 06:12 AM   #65
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
the-premise-is-the-thing I wrote this this past week for over at FullStop as an article about getting ready for NaNoWriMo. Normally I'd post it over in the Self-Promotion but as it deals with NaNo I asked if I could post it here. Hope it helps someone here in getting their project ready.

This is a very helpful article for anyone interested in getting started on NaNoWriMo.

Thank you for contributing your thoughts on this.

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote