Thread: Glo Android on Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #114
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastnacek View Post
I translated miui 2 years ago into czech, that isnt problem, but time Thanks
Cool! I tested that this is possible ad working.

You have to root it. I had to remove "sharedUserId" from the manifest, too - this is for system applications - and you don't have original key to sign it. After reinstalling everything works like before.
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote