View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:40 AM   #799
emoorman
Obsessive Reader
emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nokia 1520
Like my K4

I am finding I enjoy my Kindle 4 more every day. It is easy to get books on it and easy to find them and turn pages. I recently rear a few chapters on my Android phone and noticed the smudge marks from finger touch turning the pages. The buttons are definitely better for me.

It is very thin and you're right, whoever said it (might have been Blossom), but it is easier to handle in a case. Also as a lefty, I like having page turn buttons on both sides.

I read where someone said that not having a micro SD card slot was a deal breaker. I guess it would be nice, but as I think about it more, why would I need one for more storage. I think the K4 stores over 1,000 books. Maybe it was something like 1400. If I had a thousand books on mine I wouldn't be able to find anything, even with collections. On a long trip or vacation, I still couldn't read 1000 books. I do have this tendency to try, on impulse, those books that are free or only cost $3-$5. This is in addition to my favorite authors. One-click makes it so easy, if I see an interesting title or description, I'm clicking. I guess I should check out the addictive buyers' thread for help. Maybe carrying 3 or 4 thousand books in your ereader is like having a lot of friends on Facebook.

It's late and I'm beginning to wander.

Last edited by emoorman; 11-14-2011 at 12:55 AM.
emoorman is offline   Reply With Quote