View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #103
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Welp. I've fallen off the wagon, at least as far as free books go. I hadn't seen the horror thread until you guys pointed it out, but off I went. I'm a sucker for zombie lit. I even have Zombicorns.

Will ya'll still love me even after getting 10 new ebooks that I very much didn't need?
I'll still love you. In fact, it's kind of nice to know that you're just as weak as I am when faced with free horror.

ZOMBIE FANS UNITE!!

But you see how it works here? I talk about today's score, and Joe's all like "Where'd ya get those???" and a handful of us fall off the wagon. Again.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote