View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #45
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Well, ilovejedd certainly knows how to bargain shop, but I am not convinced.

I started this discussion by lamenting that I wanted a new Samsung Galaxy Player with a better screen that the 800x480s being offered whether on a 3.6" or a 5.3" Galaxy Player.

Something approaching the iPod Touch though as usual more Android inexpensive.

She has found a few ex-cellphones that would not be too shabby, as I did with a Droid I which I got from eBay for $36 (all inclusive costs). Look up "cheap-phones.com" to find a variety.

Now Samsung has just brought out a "mid range" cellphone, the Win. quad cpu, 4.1 Android, but only 800x480 pixels which is exactly what the last Players offered have. NOT WHAT I WANT.

I don't need a fast video player. I want a relatively dense screen of a fairly large size, say approximately 4.5" to 5" at $200, that I can browse and do email with WiFi for free in half a million places in the USA.

I have seen the new 4" iPods Touches and they are beautiful, but they are in the Apple black hole system. Way too expensive. "Enter iTunes at your own risk never to escape."
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote