View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:08 PM   #6005
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Colgate has created a very ingenious advertising campaign to promote their dental floss, but before I explain to you the main detail of these images, I will let you appreciate them quietly ....

Alright, now that you had time to quietly observe the images, in the first one you will now notice that she has one finger too many in her hand, in the second one a phantom arm is floating there, and in the third one the man has only one ear...

The campaign attained its purpose, because it proved that food remains on your teeth draw more attention than any physical defect...

Too, too clever......I failed on all counts !!!!......

DON'T FORGET TO FLOSS, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

(PS: I'm having a lot of trouble getting the pics to display at all, and then the sizing's wonky - sorry )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	colgate1.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	100392   Click image for larger version

Name:	colgate2.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	100393   Click image for larger version

Name:	colgate3.jpg
Views:	497