View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 04:46 PM   #5
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
I didn't know the DX could read zips?! That is very cool. I added a few comics to my DX but eventually went back to the laptop because I needed to see color.

If I were you, I would wait until Amazon releases the new Kindle DX. Amazon will no doubt release the new DX with color technology (probably mirasol) and if comics are one of the things you want to read, color makes the experience better imo. Personally I am moving to an iPad in 60 days because one of my primary uses is comics and an LED backlit color touch screen will be great for that, but I have loved using my DX.

The Kindle upgrades wouldn't be more than 3-4 months off - they will be rushing to market to counter the swing to iPad. If you can handle waiting you will get a lot more value for money.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote