View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Thanks very much for uploading this. I think it is one of the most valuable documents ever published.

I'd like to make other UN documents available as ebooks; could you outline please how you went about it? I do make my ePubs by hand, which means starting from text or reasonable HTML, but though I have an HTML version of the one I'd like to do the HTML is so complex it would take hours just to make the document workable.

I presume all UN documents which are publicly available are in the Public Domain?

Regards, Alex

Last edited by AlexBell; 10-04-2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote